Ronke Oshodi provides closure on how her daughter was poisoned with Hypo bleach
Popular Nollywood actress Ronke Oshodi has come out to clear the air concerning the incident which led to her daughter’s hospitalization three weeks ago.
“Maybe her roommate, maybe her friends deliberately poured Hypo in the water she drank, they wanted to k!ll her” the actress said.
She claims that the culprits knew what they were doing in poisoning her daughter’s drink.
“This is the first and last time, if anything happen to my daughter again, I only gave birth to two, it is only two God gave me. If anything like this happens, I will not take it likely.” The actress issued this warning to the school.
She chose not to mention the school in question, but stated it was a private school and instructed parents to keep an eye on their wards.