9 Facts about the herbalist that died on top of Pastor’s wife
1. He was married to four women until yesterday that he somersaulted on top .
2. His house and the Pastor’s house are beside each other.
3. He has put máagùn on the Pastor’s wife thrice, and the Pastor’s _foriko_ but survived all three death attempts.
4. Babalawo vowed to take the woman from the Pastor even if it is with his last breadth.
5. Pastor had sent the woman away uncountable times, but _kinni ka ti gbo pe_ Pastor sent his wife/ mother of his four kids away. So, he always bring her back.
6.Baba Egbeji planted the last magun, but _opolopo asotele_ did not let the Pastor’s do kutupa-kutupa on his wife again.
7. Sise-sise to nmu ewure gun iya e_ pushed Babalawo to go and _fi okó kó_ his own _asasi_ in the Lady evangelist’s
8. Ejiogbe, the Babalawo is from Ondo town and not from Ikere-Ekiti. He only resides in Ikere Ekiti.
9. The Pastor’s wife (mummy prophetess) is from Edo State.